§ 46.2-866. Racing; aiders or abettors.
Any person, although not engaged in a race as defined in § 46.2-865, who aids or abets any such race, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.
Virginia Reckless Driving THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Reckless Driving is a Class 1 Misdemeanor
- Reckless Driving is punishable by up to 12 months in jail and/or a fine not to exceed $2,500.00.
- Reckless Driving is a six (6) point offense
- Reckless Driving stays on a driving record for 11 years.
- Reckless Driving on a criminal record remains for the rest of you life.
- You can perform MITIGATION EFFORTS prior to court in an effort to minimize the charge or the punishment. Click here.