Northern Virginia Criminal Defense
Dischley Law Serves all Northern Virginia Jurisdictions and the Surrounding Areas
Areas We Serve:
- Alexandria City
- Arlington County (Including the City of Falls Church)
- Fairfax County (Including the Towns of Herndon and Vienna; Including the City of Fairfax)
- Loudoun (Including the Town of Leesburg, Purcellville, and Middleburg)
- Prince William (Including the Cities of Manassas Park & Manassas City; Including the towns of Haymarket and Dumfries)
- Fauquier County (Including the Town of Warrenton)
- Warren County (Including the Town of Front Royal)
- Clarke County
- Frederick County
- City of Winchester
- Stafford County
In addition to serving the aforementioned counties and cities, the Attorneys at Dischley Law also represents individuals charged with Criminal Offenses in U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.
Our goal is to make this process as convenient and painless as possible for our clients, while aggressively obtaining the best results. We can help. Contact us today!
RESPONSIVE. ASSERTIVE. ACCOMPLISHED.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR FIRM:
We've Served Our Country & Community Through Military Service & As Former Prosecutors
We Have Over 30 Years of Combined Legal Experience
We Are Boutique Firm With Large Firm Experience & Reputation
We Use Knowledge, Strategy & Innovation to Produce Results
Our Firm Is Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Your Initial Consultation Is Free & Confidential
“I chose Dischley Law in part because they are a Veteran-owned firm, but also because of their competitive fees and the compassion they demonstrated as I described my case during the consultation”- C.G.
“After receiving a Reckless Driving summons in Fairfax, VA, I contacted a number of lawyers. I found my conversation with Dischley Law to be the most helpful and comforting.”- R.M.
“You will not find a more caring and proactive attorney in your search for effective representation. David gets right to the heart of the case, finds the defenses, and presents them at the right time.”- J.M.
Contact us for a
Call (703) 215-9337 or Submit This Form