Aggressive & Innovative Defense Strategies
Drive Too Fast for Conditions
§ 46.2-861. Driving too fast for highway and traffic conditions
A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who exceeds a reasonable speed under the circumstances and traffic conditions existing at the time, regardless of any posted speed limit.
Virginia Reckless Driving THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Reckless Driving is a Class 1 Misdemeanor
- Reckless Driving is punishable by up to 12 months in jail and/or a fine not to exceed $2,500.00.
- Reckless Driving is a six (6) point offense
- Reckless Driving stays on a driving record for 11 years.
- Reckless Driving on a criminal record remains for the rest of you life.
- You can perform MITIGATION EFFORTS prior to court in an effort to minimize the charge or the punishment. Click here.
Do not continue to let the stress overwhelm you. Call or email us today so we can evaluate your case and put you mind at ease.
“I chose Dischley Law in part because they are a Veteran-owned firm, but also because of their competitive fees and the compassion they demonstrated as I described my case during the consultation”- C.G.
“After receiving a Reckless Driving summons in Fairfax, VA, I contacted a number of lawyers. I found my conversation with Dischley Law to be the most helpful and comforting.”- R.M.
“You will not find a more caring and proactive attorney in your search for effective representation. David gets right to the heart of the case, finds the defenses, and presents them at the right time.”- J.M.
Responsive. Assertive. Accomplished.
More reasons to Choose Our Firm:
We've Served Our Country & Community Through Military Service & As Former Prosecutors
We Have Over 30 Years of Combined Legal Experience
We Are Boutique Firm With Large Firm Experience & Reputation
We Use Knowledge, Strategy & Innovation to Produce Results
Our Firm Is Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Your Initial Consultation Is Free & Confidential
Contact us for a
Call (703) 215-9337 or Submit This Form