Racing Aiding and Abetting AGGRESSIVE & INNOVATIVE DEFENSE STRATEGIES
Racing Aiding and Abetting in Virginia
§ 46.2-866. Racing; aiders or abettors
Virginia Reckless Driving Things to Remember
- Reckless Driving is a Class 1 Misdemeanor
- Reckless Driving is punishable by up to 12 months in jail and/or a fine not to exceed $2,500.00.
- Reckless Driving is a six (6) point offense
- Reckless Driving stays on a driving record for 11 years.
- Reckless Driving on a criminal record remains for the rest of you life.
- You can perform MITIGATION EFFORTS prior to court in an effort to minimize the charge or the punishment. Click here.
Do not continue to let the stress overwhelm you. Call or email us today so we can evaluate your case and put you mind at ease.
I chose Dischley Law in part because they are a Veteran-owned firm, but also because of their competitive fees and the compassion they demonstrated as I described my case during the consultation- C.G.
After receiving a Reckless Driving summons in Fairfax, VA, I contacted a number of lawyers. I found my conversation with Dischley Law to be the most helpful and comforting.- R.M.
You will not find a more caring and proactive attorney in your search for effective representation. David gets right to the heart of the case, finds the defenses, and presents them at the right time.- J.M.
Mr. Dischley is a very professional and personable attorney. His knowledge of my case and the workings of the system provided me a very favorable result.- B.S.